If you’re like most people, then you spend a significant amount of your day looking for ways to keep your stress levels down. One of the most potentially stressful situations that a person can encounter is moving. Trying to get a move handled without the help of professional movers in Sussex, VA can usually lead to a number of issues, one of which is chronic screaming in your sleep (kidding, but you probably will lose at least a little sleep). By choosing to use Bekins Moving Solutions moving company in Sussex, VA you will be able to get your home or office moved without incident. We offer comprehensive moving services to our customers. For over 80 years, Bekins Moving Solutions has been providing the people of Sussex, VA with the help they need to move to a new home or office space.
Bekins Moving Solutions moving company in Sussex, VA is the best option for getting a home or office moved in a hurry. Usually, a home or business owner will be on a tight deadline. We will work feverishly to ensure that all deadlines are met and the moving services we provide are of the highest quality. Instead of trying to move yourself and failing, you need to call on Bekins Moving Solutions to get the job done the right way.
3813 Cook Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23323
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Call us 24 hours a day
Let's Get Moving
Do you move pianos, pool tables, grandfather clocks, or a spa?
Yes, we can assure you that you may rely on us! For many years, Bekins moving company has provided full-service movers in Sussex. We can move anything from tiny to enormous products and furniture. Our Sussex movers have years of expertise transporting delicate items such as pianos, chandeliers, pool tables, hot tubs, and other similar goods. Call us for a free quotation on our moving services or make an appointment by filling out the form on our website to discuss your relocation with us.
What is a free on-site/office estimate?
When you hire Bekins Moving Company for a moving quote, we’ll provide you with an on-site/office quotation. This is the most accurate technique to obtain an estimate for your relocation because our Sussex movers will be on the premises firsthand to precisely outline what has to be done and how much labor and effort will be required. Our Sussex movers offer the quickest, most accurate, and simplest way to get a quote.
When is the cheapest time to move?
Working with your mover to save money while still receiving excellent value is the most straightforward approach to getting the best possible price for your move. There are a few easy strategies you may use to save money on your relocation!
- Try to schedule your move between September and January as these are the least busy times for Sussex moving companies.
- According to data, people prefer to plan their relocation during the first or last week of the month. If you can avoid moving during those weeks, you may be able to save money on your move!
- When the demand for their services is lower on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Sussex movers usually charge less!
How do I prepare for my move?
We’ve compiled everything you’ll need to get ready for your move right here on our website! We’ve created a special area just for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries. If you utilize the techniques outlined below, you should be able to come up with a packing method that works. Take a look here to get some information and tips to help you move: https://mybekins.com/blog/category/moving-guides/
We are here to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or require help with your move. Our Sussex movers are eager to assist you in making a seamless change as quickly and easily as possible. To talk with one of the most qualified movers in the Sussex area, give us a call right now.
What is included with your office relocation services?
Bekins Moving Company is a well-known and long-established moving company. Our Sussex office movers can manage everything from loading and transporting your belongings to your new place of business, as well as all of the details associated with your company’s office move. We are also an IOMI® Certified Office Movers® in Sussex, too. We offer the following services:
- We’ll take care of everything from start to finish, including corporate change and relocation, with our assistance. We’ll handle office relocation and allocation as well as space planning and design development.
- We take pleasure in carefully loading and unloading your goods, ensuring that they are treated with respect.
- Using inventory management, you may keep track of your items while they are in transit.
- We can help you choose the best storage solution for your needs. If required, we can assist you with disassembling, packing, and moving your belongings. Reassembling services are also available.
- We’ll take care of everything, from project management on-site to ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible. We’ll handle the whole process, from beginning to end, and make sure your shift is a success.
- When a computer or server needs to be moved for business reasons or any other cause, sophisticated methods like these are frequently required because of the expert service we can offer and complete for you.
Please go to our website to discover more about our office movers or to receive a price for your next company relocation. The most reputable Sussex office movers are now available, so please do not hesitate to contact us!
How long is a quote valid for?
We provide a 60-day guarantee on each of our in-home or over-the-phone estimates. It’s time to turn to Sussex’s best movers!
How much does it cost to move?
Moving firms in Sussex give moving cost estimates depending on a variety of variables. The expense of your relocation is determined by the size of your home, the distance you will travel, and the number of items you will transport. Consider whether you want to use packing and loading services if you’re thinking about relocating.
Relocation costs can vary considerably based on a variety of circumstances, as demonstrated above. You will be charged by a Sussex moving company based on how much space your belongings take up in the truck and the distance between your present home and the new one. Many relocation firms in Sussex offer free estimates, but they frequently charge an extra fee for packing and loading them. Not only that but if storage is included in your quotation, whether or not it is accepted will influence how much it costs to move you. When you request a quote from Bekins Moving Solutions, we make sure to inform you of all costs upfront, with no hidden extras.
It’s crucial to calculate the expense of relocation before you start carting things away. A moving quote can always be given by Bekins Moving Solutions, your Sussex movers.