Is it time for a change in scenery? But does the moving process scare you so bad you find yourself hiding under your bed? Instead of counting dust bunnies or counting all of the moving companies Portsmouth has to offer, give Bekins Moving Solutions a call. Choosing our local moving service allows you to get your things moved to a new home or office without having to lift a finger. Our experienced movers in Portsmouth, VA know how to get your things packed and moved in a hurry.
Most people have possessions in their home or office that are very important to them. The sentimental attachment that you have with certain objects makes them priceless. With us you can rest assured that all of your valuables are moved with care. We strive to make sure that everything in a home or office is packed up and transported without any accidents. Aren’t you tired of looking for “moving companies near me?” Speak to our experts today and avoid all the hassle with our full-service company!
3813 Cook Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23323
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Call us 24 hours a day
Let's Get Moving
Do you move pianos, pool tables, grandfather clocks, or a spa?
Yes, we can promise you that you can trust us! For many years, Bekins moving company has provided full-service movers in Portsmouth. We can transport anything from tiny to massive products and furnishings. Our movers in Portsmouth have years of expertise transporting delicate things such as pianos, chandeliers, pool tables, hot tubs, and other similar goods. To discuss your relocation with us, give us a call or fill out the form on our website for a free quotation on our moving services.
What is a free on-site/office estimate?
We provide an on-site/office quotation when you hire Bekins Moving Company for a moving quote. Because our Portsmouth movers will be on the premises firsthand to precisely outline what has to be done and how much labor and effort will be required, this is the most accurate approach to obtain an estimate for your move. Our movers in Portsmouth offer the quickest, most precise, and simplest way of obtaining a quote.
When is the cheapest time to move?
The most straightforward approach to obtaining the greatest possible price for your relocation is to work with your mover to save money while still receiving excellent value. There are a few simple methods you may use to save money on your move!
- Between September and January, when traffic is less intense, you should attempt to schedule your relocation.
- People prefer to plan their move during the first or last week of the month, according to statistics. If you can avoid relocating during those weeks, you may be able to save money on your relocation!
- When demand for their services is lower on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Portsmouth movers charge less frequently!
How do I prepare for my move?
On our website, we’ve put up everything you’ll need to get ready for your relocation! We’ve established a special section just for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. If you follow the recommendations in these articles, you should be able to come up with a packing method that works. Take a look here to get some information and tips to help you move: https://mybekins.com/blog/category/moving-guides/
We’re ready to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with your relocation. Our Portsmouth movers are eager to help you in making a smooth transition as quickly and painlessly as possible. Give us a call right now to talk with one of the most experienced movers in the Portsmouth region.
What is included with your office relocation services?
Bekins Moving Company is a well-known and long-established Portsmouth moving company. Our Portsmouth office movers can handle everything from loading and transporting your possessions to your new workplace, as well as all of the logistical concerns associated with your company’s office move. We are also an IOMI® Certified Office Movers® in Portsmouth, too. We offer the following services:
- With our aid, we’ll take care of everything from start to finish, including corporate change and relocation, ensuring that you have access to the resources you need. We’ll handle office relocating and allocation as well as space planning and design development.
- We enjoy loading and unloading your cargo with care, ensuring that they are treated with care.
- You may keep track of your goods throughout the transportation process by utilizing inventory management.
- We can assist you in determining the best storage option for your specific needs. If necessary, we may help you disassemble, wrap, and transport your things. Reassembling services are also available if desired.
- We’ll handle everything, from project management onsite to ensure that your transfer runs as smoothly as possible. We’ll manage the whole process, from start to finish, and ensure that your change is a success.
- When a computer or server needs to be relocated for business reasons, professional techniques such as these are frequently required because of our expert service and thorough completion.
Please look at our website for more information on our office movers, as well as a quote for your next corporate relocation. The most reliable Portsmouth office movers are now available, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!
How long is a quote valid for?
Each of our in-home or over-the-phone estimates comes with a 60-day guarantee. It’s time to call upon Portsmouth’s finest movers!
How much does it cost to move?
To get an idea of how much something will cost, you should speak with a few different firms. Portsmouth movers provide moving cost estimates depending on a variety of criteria. The cost of your move is determined by the size of your home, the length of the journey, and the amount of stuff you will move. If you’re considering moving, think about whether you want to use packing and loading services.
Costs of relocating vary considerably based on a variety of circumstances, as shown above. Your moving costs will be determined by the amount of space your possessions take up in the truck and the distance between your present home and the new one. Many relocation companies in Portsmouth provide free estimates, but they frequently charge an extra fee for packaging and loading them. Not only that but whether or not storage is included in your quote will influence how much it costs to transport you whether or if it is accepted. When you give Bekins Moving Solutions a call, we make sure to disclose all charges ahead of time, with no hidden costs.
It’s critical to figure out how much moving will cost before you start packing things up. A precise quotation may be supplied by our Portsmouth movers.