So you just bought a new home or business in Falls Church, Va. The next step is finding the perfect moving company! You are in luck, Bekins Moving Solutions is the premier local mover for the Falls Church area. No need to worry or stress over the moving process when we are here to help. We can handle anything that is given to us! Are you having problems getting your home or business packed before moving? No problem! We will send a specially trained staff to pack and crate your home for you. We want to make sure your items are delivered safely and on time to their new destination. When it comes to moving and storage there is no beating Bekins Moving Solutions.
15111 Farm Creek Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22191
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Call us 24 hours a day
Do you move pianos, pool tables, grandfather clocks, or a spa?
Yes! For many years, we’ve been offering moving services in the Falls Church region. Our Falls Church moving company can handle everything from tiny to huge items. Contact us or fill out the form on our website to book an appointment to discuss your relocation or get a free quotation for our Falls Church moving services.
What is a free on-site/office estimate?
When you call Bekins Moving Solutions, one of our movers will come to your location in person to assess your moving needs and give you an on-site/office price. This is the most dependable method for obtaining an accurate quotation since our Falls Church movers will be able to tell us specifically what has to be done and how much labor and effort will be needed.
When is the cheapest time to move?
Working with your mover to get the best possible price on your relocation is simple. There are a few easy ways to save money on your move that you may use!
- During the summer, Falls Church movers are busiest, so schedule your move between September and January to save money.
- Many individuals switch jobs or residences every month at the start and end of each month, so scheduling your move around these days may help you save money with Falls Church movers!
- During the middle of the week, movers in Falls Church are less inclined to demand a premium!
How do I prepare for my move?
We’ve got all you need to get ready for your move right here on our website! On our site, we’ve created a special section just for you. If you follow the steps in the link below, you should be able to come up with a successful packing plan. Take a look: https://mybekins.com/blog/category/moving-guides/
At any time, we’ll be there for you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require assistance with your move. Our Falls Church movers are ready to assist you in getting all of your belongings moved as soon as possible.
What is included with your office relocation services?
Bekins Moving Solutions is a well-known moving business in Falls Church, with over 120 years of expertise. Our Falls Church movers handle all of your business office transfer needs. We are also an IOMI® Certified Office Movers® workplace. The following services are available to you from us:
- We provide a full range of office relocating and moving services, including space planning and design.
- We enjoy loading and unloading your possessions with care, ensuring that they are treated with respect.
- You may keep track of your products as they are en route using inventory management.
- We’ll work with you to choose the best storage solution for your needs. We can help you disassemble, pack, and transport your things. We also provide reassembling services.
- We’ll take care of everything, from beginning to end, including project management on the site, ensuring that your relocation is as painless as feasible.
- We can assist you with complicated activities such as computer or server migrations.
We hope you spend some more time looking at our website and learning more about our Falls Church office movers, as well as getting a quotation for your next business move.
How long is a quote valid for?
For all of our in-home or over-the-phone estimates, are good for up to 60 days.
How much does it cost to move?
Falls Church moving companies provide moving estimates that are determined by a number of factors. The cost varies depending on the size of your home, the distance you will be traveling, and the amount of stuff you will move. If you’re moving, bear in mind that packing and loading services may be required.
You’ll be charged by a Falls Church mover according to how much room your belongings take up in the truck and the distance between your present location and the final destination. Many Falls Church movers give a free estimate, but many charge for packing and loading. Rather than charging you later, we make sure to itemize all of the costs up front so you know exactly what you’ll be paying!
It’s critical to know how much moving will cost ahead of time in order to prepare effectively. Now is the time to get a precise quote from our Falls Church movers by calling us now.