Looking for Danville movers that you can trust can be a difficult task. When you hire Bekins Moving Solutions, you can rest assured that your items will be carefully packed and transported to your destination arriving in one piece. We know there is a significant amount of trust involved in allowing strange moving companies into your home, loading everything you own on a truck, and then driving away. We take our jobs very seriously and will keep you informed of the status of your move every step of the way. Give us a call and let us show you how easy it is when you move with Bekins Moving Solutions.
Many moving companies claim to be a full-service moving company but lack the resources and technology to do it effectively. Bekins Moving Solutions has a fleet of moving trucks and a wide network of movers all across the country. Our Danville movers can help you move locally or anywhere in the world. We can provide everything from simple packing supplies to custom crating. We do all the packing and lifting for you; the only thing you need to do is sit back, relax, and let us know where to go. There is absolutely no reason you why you should have to stress when you hire the right moving companies: just call Bekins Moving Solutions today.
5481 Brisa St, Livermore, CA 94550
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Call us 24 hours a day
Let's Get Moving
Do you move pianos, pool tables, grandfather clocks, or a spa?
Yes, you may certainly rely on us! Bekins Moving Company has served the Danville region for over 30 years as a full-service residential and corporate furniture mover. We may handle everything from tiny to enormous items and furniture! Our Danville movers are skilled in handling delicate items and have considerable experience. Look no further if you’ve been looking for “moving companies near me”! Give Bekins Moving Company a call for a free quote on our local moving services, or fill out the form below to be contacted as soon as possible regarding your relocation.
What is a free on-site/office estimate?
When you get in touch with a Bekins Moving Company consultant, we’ll provide you with a free on-site/office estimate. This is the most dependable approach to figure out your move because our Danville moving company will be there firsthand to examine what has to be done and how to transport your possessions.
When is the cheapest time to move?
The most effective approach to save money on your move while still obtaining the greatest value is to negotiate with your mover. There are a few basic principles that can help you save money on your move!
- The summer is the most anxious time for moving firms, therefore plan your move around September and January to save money.
- The beginning or end of the month is a popular time for people to relocate, so if you avoid these days, you’ll save money!
- Since demand is lower on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, moving companies might charge less than they do on other days!
How do I prepare for my move?
All of the information you’ll need to organize your move is available right here on our website! Using the methods mentioned below, you should be able to come up with a packing method that works. It’s also a good idea to invest in some silverware and plate racks. Both renters and homeowners will benefit from having these storage solutions on hand. These guidelines can help you decide how to arrange your plates, pack them securely, and obtain the appropriate kind of insurance coverage, among other things. Take a look at them here: https://mybekins.com/blog/category/moving-guides/
If you have any questions or require assistance with your move, please do not hesitate to contact us. Look no further if you’re looking for “moving companies near me”. Our Danville moving company is here to help you get the move done as quickly and painlessly as possible.
What is included with your office relocation services?
Bekins Moving Solutions is a well-known Danville moving company with over 120 years of expertise. Our movers can handle every aspect of your office transfer, from loading and transporting your things to the new location. We are also an IOMI® Certified Office Movers® office. We provide the following services:
- We’ll take care of everything from start to finish, providing expert guidance on your company shift and relocation. We’ll handle all aspects of your office transfer and relocation, including office layout and planning.
- We enjoy loading and unloading your belongings with care, ensuring that they are treated with respect.
- You may use inventory management while your things are being moved.
- We’ll give you a storage solution that is custom-tailored to your unique requirements. We can assist you with the disassembly, packing, and transportation of your possessions. Reassembling services are also available.
- We’ll take care of the procedure from start to finish, and we’ll make sure your transfer goes off without a hitch, from project management on-site to ensuring that it runs smoothly. We’ll handle everything and ensure that your relocation proceeds according to schedule.
- We can provide you assistance with complicated procedures such as relocating computers and servers.
Look no further if you’ve been looking for “moving companies near me”! Please visit our website for additional information about our office movers, or to get a price for your next business relocation.
How long is a quote valid for?
Each of our house estimations is covered by a 60-day warranty. Now is the time to contact Danville’s top moving service!
How much does it cost to move?
The cost of a moving quote from local movers is determined by numerous variables. The size of your house, the distance you will be traveling, and the amount of stuff you will be carrying all influence pricing. You should also consider whether you want packing and loading assistance or if you wish to handle it yourself.
The expense of relocating is determined by a number of criteria, as shown above. The amount of space your belongings take up in the truck and the distance between your current home and the new one will influence how much you are charged. Danville moving companies may charge additional fees for packing and loading, as well as any special requirements you might have. Not only that, but the cost of your relocation will be determined by when and if storage is included in your quote.
Before you start packing, get a clear picture of how much it will cost to move. To obtain an accurate estimate, contact our moving company.