Moving within the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area can be difficult unless you have the skill and experience of a professional Moving company. Bekins Moving Solutions gets you moved with exceptional moving services for both homeowners and businesses. Whether you need local moving services or long-distance, Bekins Moving Solutions is there to help you plan it all in the Wilkes Barre / Scranton area. All of our professional movers are thoroughly trained in proper packing, loading, and unloading techniques. Everything is guaranteed to reach your destination in pristine condition. We even have the facilities you dream of when you think of “perfect storage near me” to put your belongings away safely in the in-between time. Our staff is always professional, courteous, and ready to assist you in your move. Everyone here at Bekins Moving Solutions knows that moving can be stressful, so stop typing in the right choice and pick us when we come up on as “movers or storage units near me” results online and let us help you get moved. Call our office today for a full list of our commercial and residential moving services.
125 Stewart Rd, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18706 570-793-2193
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Sunday: 8.00 am – 6.00pm
Call us 24 hours a day 570-793-2193
Do you move pianos, pool tables, grandfather clocks, or a spa?
Yes, we guarantee that you can trust us! For a long time, we’ve been providing full-service movers in the Wilkes-Barre region. We’re capable of taking care of everything from tiny to big items and furniture. Our Wilkes-Barre movers have extensive expertise with delicate goods, such as pianos, chandeliers, pool tables, hot tubs, etc. Give us a call for a no-obligation estimate on our Wilkes-Barre local moving services or fill out the form on our website to book an appointment to talk about your move.
What is a free on-site/office estimate?
When you call Bekins Moving Solutions to perform a moving assessment and give you an estimate, we’ll provide you with a free on-site/office estimate. Because our Wilkes-Barre movers will be there first-hand to precisely detail what needs to be done and how much labor and effort will be required, this is the most accurate way to come up with an estimate for your move. This is the most efficient approach to get a firm quote from our Wilkes-Barre movers with Bekins Moving Solutions.
When is the cheapest time to move?
The greatest approach to receiving the maximum possible rate on your move is to work with your mover and save money while still obtaining the best value. There are a couple of easy techniques that may assist you to save money on your relocation by using them!
- During the summer, Wilkes-Barre moving companies are the busiest, so defer your move until September or January to save money.
- People tend to move the most during the beginning or the end of the month. If you avoid those times of the month with Wilkes-Barre movers, you may be able to save a bit on your move!
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays, when there is less need, it’s likely that Wilkes-Barre movers charge less!
How do I prepare for my move?
Our website has everything you’ll need to get ready for your move right here! We’ve established a particular area just for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. If you utilize the strategies outlined below, you should be able to come up with a successful packing method. Take a look here to get some information and tips to help you move: https://mybekins.com/blog/category/moving-guides/
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you have any queries or require assistance with your relocation. Our movers in Wilkes-Barre are prepared to assist you in making the shift as quick and painless as possible. Give us a call now to talk with one of the most experienced movers in the Wilkes-Barre area.
What is included with your office relocation services?
Bekins Moving Solutions is a well-known and long-standing moving firm with over 120 years of expertise. Our Wilkes-Barre office movers can handle everything from loading and transporting your belongings to your new workplace, as well as all of the details associated with your commercial office relocation. We are also an IOMI® Certified Office Movers®, too. We offer the following local moving services:
- We’ll take care of everything from beginning to end, with expert assistance for your company shift and relocation. We’ll handle office moving and relocation as well as space planning and design planning.
- We take pride in loading and unloading your belongings with care, ensuring that they are handled with care.
- You can use inventory management to keep track of your goods as they are being transported.
- We can assist you in selecting the ideal storage solution for your needs. We may assist you in disassembling, packing, and transporting your belongings. Reassembling services are also available.
- We’ll handle everything, from project management on-site to ensure that your move goes as smoothly as possible. We’ll look after everything and ensure that your relocation goes without a hitch, from project management on-site to ensure that it runs smoothly.
- When you have to move a computer or server for business reasons or any other reason, complicated processes like these are frequently required because of the expert service we can provide and complete for you.
Visit our website to learn more about our office movers or to obtain a quotation for your next business relocation. The most dependable office movers in Wilkes-Barre are now available, so please visit our website today to get information and make an educated decision!
How long is a quote valid for?
Every of our home quotations comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Now or never to hire Wilkes-Barre’s top moving service!
How much does it cost to move?
Moving companies in Wilkes-Barre provide moving estimates based on a variety of factors. Price is affected by the size of your home, the distance you will travel, and the amount of stuff you will transport. If you’re considering a relocation, consider whether you want packing and loading services as well.
The cost of relocating varies considerably based on a number of criteria, as shown above. You will be charged by a professional Wilkes-Barre moving company depending on how much space your goods take up in the truck and the distance between your present house and the new one. Although many moving companies in Wilkes-Barre give free quotes, they frequently charge an extra fee for packing and loading. Not only that but the cost of your move will be determined by whether or not storage is included in your quote.
It’s critical to have an idea of how much it will cost to relocate before you begin packing. For a precise estimate, contact our Wilkes-Barre movers.