Features to Look for in Business Hotels
If you’re traveling for business, chances are you’ll need a place to stay. In most cases, that means you’ve got to book a hotel. Sometimes, your company will make the arrangements for you, but other times you’ll need to find your own accommodations. So, what features do you look for when choosing a business hotel?
When it comes to business travel, not all hotels are created equal. Sure, you’ll probably want something with cutting edge amenities and classy layouts, but since you’re traveling for work, is there anything else? You bet! Here’s a list of things to look for when booking a business hotel.
- High-Speed Internet in the Room – If the hotel doesn’t offer an Internet connection in the room, you might want to move on. This is a great way to stay in touch and on track while away from the office.
- Business Center – Sure, top-notch rooms are great, but the business center will let you fax and print things at a moment’s notice.
- Room Service – Whether it’s good or not, this is a nice thing to have on a business trip. If you’re tired from a long day of meetings, you won’t want to drive around looking for something to eat.
- Location – Make sure the hotel’s location is conducive to your work schedule – is it near the conference or home office you’re visiting?
- Conference Rooms – If you are working on a large presentation or with a team, the conference room will be a big help. This way, you have a place to work without having everyone in your room.
Jon HuserBack to all blogs
Request a FREE Quote Now