You may not have heard of Concord Hospitality, but the company is planning on investing an amount of about $25 million into various hotel renovations and other business ventures this year throughout the United States and Canada. Some of these investments include relocation to Wake Forest, North Carolina, where it will convert its world headquarters.
Though the past few years have been hindering various hotel renovation projects and other development endeavors, the company is ready to proceed. It is high time that many companies, like Concord, reinvest in their businesses, the communities and themselves.
By the end of this year, the company will have renovated almost 20 of its hotels with cutting edge amenities and upgrading their classy layouts. That makes up about 25% of the company’s hotel portfolio. To get an idea of the company’s investment this year, take a look at what they’ve got going on.
Current Hotel Renovations by Concord Hospitality
- Marriott Courtyard (Newark, Ohio) – $1 million
- Marriott Courtyard (Mississauga, Ontario) – $1.6 million
- Marriott Courtyard (Markham, Ontario) – $1.7 million
- Marriott Courtyard (Vaughan, Ontario) – $1.6 million
- Clinton Inn (Tenafly, New Jersey) – $1.5 million
- Hampton Inn (Cleveland, Ohio) – $5 million
- Marriott Courtyard (Edmonton, Alberta) – $2.2 million
- Springhill Suites (Washington, Pennsylvania) – $1.5 million
- Marriott Courtyard (Altoona, Pennsylvania) – $1.4 million
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills (Raleigh, North Carolina) – $1 million