Amidst the increasing concerns over the COVID-19 pandemic, Bekins Moving Solutions remains open to provide services when you need them the most.
How we handling continued operations:
As an essential service, Bekins Moving Solutions, has been able to continue operating throughout the pandemic. We have been able to do this safely by implementing rigorous health and safety precautions throughout our branch network, including with our drivers and crews. As business starts to pick back up we are determined to keep our hard working crews and customers as safe as possible.
What are we doing to stop the spread of COVID-19?
Bekins Moving Solutions is focused on protecting the health and safety of its employees, contractors, customers and partners. We continue to follow the health and hygiene recommendations of the WHO, CDC and health officials.
- Self-screening at home for symptoms
- No-contact temperature scans administered onsite upon arrival
- Six-foot social distancing
- Facemasks worn the full duration of a move by all employees
- Limited building entrances and designated traffic patterns in hallways and stairwells
- Designated cleaning stations for shared equipment and regular sanitizing of high-use surfaces throughout the day, in addition to regular daily cleaning schedule
Please reach out with any questions or concerns about moving during the COVID-19 pandemic. We strive to make sure our customers know we care about your health and safety.